As both a small business and a women owned business, JR Resources is deeply committed to not only our success in the marketplace, but also the success of Women and Minority Owned Businesses as well as small businesses, not only as partners that supply our clients, but also as clients, and colleagues.
Specifically, JR Resources is very interested in partnering with businesses that fall into one or more of the following diversity categories:
- Minority-owned Business Enterprises (MBE)
- Woman-owned Business Enterprises (WBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender -owned Business Enterprises (LGBTBE)
- Disability-owned Business Enterprises
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB Zone)
- Veteran-owned Businesses (VBE)
- Service-disabled Veteran-owned Businesses (SDVBE)
JR Resources’ supplier Diversity efforts include:
- When sourcing products to our clients, regularly seeking out and recommending options that are provided by Diverse Suppliers, based on information provided by the two main promotional products trade associations: ASI and PPAI.
- Featuring product supplied by diverse suppliers, not only on our main site, but also on our 6 current company stores.
- As WBENC members, regularly attending local and regional WBENC events, not only for educational purposes but also in the interest of seeking out new partners.